Newly designed electron column for superb Ultra-High Resolution.
The MAIA3 model 2016 is an ultra-high resolution SEM with excellent imaging capabilities in the whole range of beam energies.
MAIA3? - Newly designed ultra-high resolution electron column for superb imaging.
Download the brochure!
PDF – 6.1 MB
Triglav™ - newly designed UHR electron column
- TriLens™ - objective system: unique combination of three-lens objective and crossover-free beam path
- Advanced detection system with multiple SE and BSE detectors TriSE™ and TriBE™
- Triglav™ - Ultimate ultra-high resolution at low beam energy: 1 nm at 1 keV and 0.7 nm at 15 keV
- Electron beam currents up to 400 nA and rapid beam energy changes
- Triple BSE detection TriBE™ for angle-selective signal collection. The Mid-Angle BSE and In-Beam LE-BSE detectors are located inside the column and detect medium-angle and axial backscattered electrons, while the In-Chamber BSE Detector detects wide-angle electrons. Together, they deliver a variety of imaging contrasts and enable low-energy detection down to 200 eV.
- Triple SE detection TriSE™ to capture SE signal optimally in all working modes. The In-Beam SE detector inside the column enables detection of electrons at very short working distances. SE detector for beam deceleration mode gives ultimate resolution in BDM. The In-Chamber SE detector delivers superb topographic contrast.
- Beam Deceleration Technology (BDT) for excellent resolution at very low beam energies down to 50 eV (optional)
||High brightness Schottky emitter
|Standard mode In-Beam SE
||0.7nm at 15keV
1.4nm at 1keV
1.7nm at 500eV
|Beam Deceleration Mode
|1.0nm at 1 keV - SE (BDM)
|Magnification at 30keV
||4 x - 1,000,000 x
||2 pA to 400 nA
Semiconductors & Microelectronics