MIRA3 - 3rd Generation of MIRA3 FE-SEMs
MIRA3 is a high performance SEM system which features a high brightness Schottky emitter for achieving high resolution and low-noise imaging.
Its excellent resolution at high beam currents has proven to be especially advantageous for EDX, WDX and EBSD compositional analyses.
The capabilities for imaging at low landing electron energies are further enhanced by means of the optional beam deceleration technology (BDT).
3rd Generation of MIRA FE-SEMs brochure
Download MIRA3 Brochure!
PDF – 6.1 MB
- High brightness Schottky emitter for high-resolution/high current/low-noise imaging
- Unique four-lens Wide Field Optics™ design offering the variety of working and displaying modes embodying the TESCAN proprietary Intermediate Lens (IML) for the beam aperture optimisation.
- The proprietary Intermediate Lens (IML) that works as an "Aperture Changer" makes the exchange of the effective final aperture in an electromagnetic way
- Real-time In-Flight Beam Tracing™ for performance and beam optimization, which also allows direct and continuous control of the beam and beam current Beam Deceleration Technology (BDT) for excellent resolution at low beam voltages·
- Excellent imaging at short working distances with the powerful In-Beam detector (optional)
- All MIRA3 chambers provide superior specimen handling using a 5-axis fully motorized compucentric stage and have ideal geometry for EDX and EBSD
- Optional extra-large chambers (XM, GM) with robust stages able to accommodate large samples including large wafers (6", 8", 12") are also available
||High Brightness Schottky Emitter
||1.2nm at 30keV / 1nm at 30keV (Optional In-Beam detector)
1.5nm at 3keV (Optional Beam Deceleration Mode)
||2.0nm at 30keV
||2x - 1,000,000x (LM),
1x - 1,000,000x (XM/GM)
||200eV to 30keV / 50eV to 30kV with BDM option
||1pA to 200nA (Optional 1pA to 400nA)
||5-axis fully Compucentric stage
Semiconductors & Microelectronics