VEGA3 - 3rd Generation of VEGA SEMs
VEGA3 is a thermionic emission SEM system that comes either with tungsten heated filament or lanthanum hexaboride (LaB6) as electron source.
3rd Generation of VEGA SEMs brochure
Download VEGA3 Brochure!
PDF – 6.1 MB
- Unique four-lens Wide Field Optics™ design offering the variety of working and displaying modes embodying the TESCAN proprietary Intermediate Lens (IML) for the beam aperture optimisation.
- The proprietary Intermediate Lens (IML) that works as an „Aperture Changer“ makes the exchange of the effective final aperture in an electromagnetic way
- Real time In-Flight Beam Tracing™ for the performance and beam optimisation integrating the well-established software Electron Optical Design
- The column construction, without any mechanical centring elements, allows fully automated column set-up and alignment
- Superior specimen handling using a fully motorized compucentric stage
- VEGA3 microscopes can be configured in 4 different chamber sizes: SB, LM, XM, and GM. These chambers are fitted with a variety of ports and designed with optimal geometry for EDX, WDX and EBSD analysis.
||Tungsten heated cathode / optionally LaB6
||3nm at 30keV / 2nm at 30keV
||3.5nm at 30keV / 2.5nm at 30keV
||3x - 1,000,000x (SB), 2x - 1,000,000x (LM),
1x - 1,000,000x (XM/GM)
||200eV to 30keV
||1pA to 2μA
||16,384 x 16,384 pixels
Semiconductors & Microelectronics