LYRA3 is a dual beam system that combines a high-resolution FE-SEM column with a versatile high-performance Ga ion source FIB.
LYRA3 is an excellent choice for preparing cross-sections, site-specific high-quality TEM lamella and, high-resolution FIB-SEM tomography for 3D sample reconstructions.
Focused ion beam scanning electron microscope for high-performance in nanoengineering. Download LYRA3 brochure!
PDF – 6.1 MB
High Performance Electron Optics
- High brightness Schottky emitter for high-resolution/high current/low-noise imaging
- Unique Wide Field Optics™ design with a proprietary Intermediate Lens (IML) offering a variety of working and displaying modes, for instance with enhanced field of view or depth of focus, etc.
- Real time In-Flight Beam Tracing™ for performance and beam optimization, integrated with the well-established software Electron Optical Design. It also includes a direct and continuous control of the beam spot size and beam current.
- Beam Deceleration Technology (BDT) for excellent resolution at low beam voltages·
- Excellent imaging at short working distances with the powerful In-Beam detector (optional)
- All MIRA3 chambers provide superior specimen handling using a 5-axis fully motorized compucentric stage and have ideal geometry for EDX and EBSD
- Optional extra-large chambers (XM, GM) with robust stages able to accommodate large samples including large wafers (6", 8", 12") are also available
||High Brightness Schottky Emitter
||1.2nm at 30keV / 1nm at 30keV (Optional In-Beam detector)
1.5nm at 3keV (Optional Beam Deceleration Mode)
||2.0nm at 30keV
||1x - 1,000,000x
||200eV to 30keV / 50eV to 30kV with BDM option
||2pA to 200nA (Optional 2pA to 400nA)
||5-axis fully Compucentric stage
High Performance Ion Optics
- Sophisticated high performance CANION-FIB system for fast and precise cross-sectioning and TEM sample preparation.
- Optional ultra-high resolution COBRA-FIB column represents the highest level of technology in terms of resolution both for imaging and milling. This is one of the most precise FIB instruments for nano-engineering in the world.
||2.5nm at 30kV
||5.0nm at 30kV
|at SEM-FIB coincidence point
||1pA to 50nA
||1pA to 40nA
||0.5kV to 30kV
||Minimum 150 × at coincidence point and 10 kV (corresponding to 1 mm field of view), maximum 1,000,000 ×/td>
Semiconductors & Microelectronics